As a Landlord you may have a variety of service requirements:
- Free Mediation & Tribunal representation. Terms & conditions apply
- Free pro-active marketing and advertising. Terms & conditions apply
- Free Tenant screening, selection, reference, background and credit checks
- Free documentation – bonds, tenancy agreements
- Free quarterly property inspections and written reports. Terms & conditions apply
All of this is yours for a variable percentage of weekly rent plus GST.
We care – the name Angel Property Managers is not a misnomer – it exemplifies how we do what we do.
Angels are not seen but perform miracles and so do we.
Much of what we do you will never see nor know about – because it happens in the background. All you know is the rent is paid and your property is looked after and this is exactly how it should be and will be with us.
We will become your friend – sharing with you issues, informing you of changes to your tenants and new legal requirements as they arise. We will also keep you up to date with any new ideas in Property Management because we are Premium Members of LPMNZ – the Leading Property Managers of New Zealand. LPMNZ is an arm of LPMA – Leading Property Managers of Australia and they are way ahead of us in this business so we source many new ideas through this association.
Last but by no means least Trevor and I are Avatar Wizards.
Avatar wizards promote understanding and access their intuition in their life by using Compassion, Kindness and Love.
This generates the following – respectful Tenants, happy and honourable Contractors, successful outcomes in Mediations and Tribunal Hearings and most importantly Owners who have worry free peace of mind and a successful return on their Investment.
We are the best of the best
We provide a total and comprehensive Property Management Service:
- Takeover and management of existing tenants and issues
- Mediation & Tribunal representation
- Pro-active marketing and advertising
- Tenant screening, selection, reference, background and credit checks
- Arranging of documentation, bonds, tenancy agreements
- Quarterly property inspections and written reports
- Repairs and maintenance arranged to your pre-approved limit
- Detailed monthly financial statement including copies of all invoices
- Friendly supportive team available at all times